Our theme today is the Health 2.0 Conference, taking place this week in San Francisco.
I will be in San Francisco Oct 6-10 for Health 2.0
San Diego 10-14 (Biotech and Pharma)
DC / Penn / NY? And Boston? 15 – 24
Time: 3pm-6pm, October 6
Place: San Francisco Hilton
- Regina Holliday, Medical Mural Advocacy Project
- Amy Tenderich, DiabetesMine
- Nicole Boice, The Children’s Rare Disease Network
- Ian Eslick, MIT Media Lab
- Gary Wolf, Quantified Self
- Gilles Frydman, ACOR
- ePatient Dave de Bronkart, Laugh, Sing and Eat Like a Pig
- James O’Leary, Genetic Alliance
There will be a stream of tweets, the conference official hash tag is #health2con. Katerina will be tweeting updates as well from @katekson
- Here is the agenda
- This year’s main theme is “the emergence of the data utility layer”, which will include the changing landscape of Healthcare, social media, patient empowerment through knowledge, self-tracking and engagement.
- I am looking forward to the demos by new companies, commentaries from leaders in the industry on different issues such as data mining and analyzing, patient communities, consumer-centric healthcare etc. I should be in San Francisco until late Saturday.
By the way, good news…we finally finished applying for patent in the US, and are pleased to announce our new B2B product LHD MedView™ – which we will be looking forward to talking about with people during the conferences. Here is link to our info sheet for this new product
I am really excited and looking forward to connecting with people in the US the next 3 weeks. We’ll be posting blog updates every other day or more often directly from the conferences.
Yours in health,