Continuous care platform
CarePro integrates with The Diary’s patient app, becoming the first end-to-end iOS solution for the delivery of patient-centered care.
Easy to use
Our products are built on iOS devices – a familiar and intuitive interface transforming the way healthcare is delivered.
Prove Care Management ROI
Our apps benchmark performance and streamline processes, helping care teams improve efficiency up to 50% or more, and ultimately optimize the overall ROI of care coordination.
Connecting caregivers and family
For individuals using The Diary to follow their treatment plans, the added connectivity to their caregivers and care teams dramatically improves the likelihood of achieving their health goals.
- Improve efficiencies with workflow tools on single platform
- Utilize clinical and non-clinical data across healthcare continuum
- Leverage utilization data to track results
- Document encounters to prove results and improve outcomes
- Establish and build successful care relationships
- Improve engagement with easy-to-use patient-centered tools
- Maintain the continuity of care at each patient handoff
The Diary® and Health Age® launches Digital Medical Support Service utilizing Apple Watch to connect medical staff and users
Summary of Article The Diary Corporation and Mediva Co Ltd are very pleased to announce a collaboration to provide an innovative new offering in Japan that allows medical institutions […]Read full article
The Diary Corp and ENTAG announce partnership to deliver Australian-first Client-Centered Healthcare Turnkey Solution
Sunshine Coast, Queensland, 4 May, 2018 – The Diary Corporation (TDC) is pleased to announce a new partnership with ENTAG, an innovative technology company that delivers customer-centered solutions for business, […]Read full article