Terms & Conditions
THE DIARY BY STEVEN BARTLETT (“THE DIARY”)
The Diary is a programme designed and operated by Steven Bartlett Limited. These are the terms and conditions which govern the involvement of any participant.
1. These terms and conditions are the binding legal contract which any participant has to agree to before commencing The Diary;
2. Any reference to The Diary is to Steven Bartlett Limited or the programme;
3. Any reference to participant includes you.
You must be aged 18 or over and we reserve the right to make background checks to verify this.
The Diary comprises self-development programmes in which you learn and watch presentations about Health, Finance, Work and Relationships (Programmes). You will maintain a written record of your progress and thoughts. From that you answer specific questions and the responses given will determine which presentations you then watch. The course is intended to assist your personal self-development.
Booking and Payment
The Programme is purchased online for an initial period of 12 weeks. You have a right to cancel your registration without giving any reason, within 14 days of the date of the email or letter confirming The Diary’s acceptance of your application and you will receive a full refund of any fees you have paid.
Payment for the Programme is made in three-month instalments and we will contact you before any three month period is due to end inviting you to subscribe for the next instalment.
Payment is made in advance and not in arrears and save for the cancellation rights referenced above there is no right of refund or cancellation.
Please read this
The Diary is a self-development programme and in no way constitutes formal educational, professional therapy or medical advice. The Diary is aimed at people who have an interest in learning more about the areas covered by the Programmes. The information shared is not professional advice or training. No representations or warranties are given in relation to information shared and Steven Bartlett Ltd accepts no liability for any reliance upon any information shared.
- The Diary is not responsible for any medical, clinical or lifestyle decisions made without taking the appropriate professional advice.
- The Diary is not responsible for any financial decisions (e.g. investing money or changing borrowing terms) made without taking the appropriate professional advice.
- The Diary is not an alternative or substitute for proper professional advice.
Except for liability that cannot be excluded (such as for death or personal injury caused by negligence or fraud) the liability of The Diary is limited to the amount of fees you have paid for the membership.
All intellectual property in the materials and resources shared with you by The Diary either belongs to The Diary or has been licensed to The Diary and unless agreed in writing you can only use those materials and resources for your own personal use and you may not share them with third parties. Such materials and resources may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited other than for your own personal use in accordance with this agreement.
In order to participate in the Programmes you will share with The Diary certain
1. The Diary uses automated technology to select the Programmes for you. To the extent that is profiling we consider your participation in The Diary as explicit
2. It is your responsibility to keep your personal information up to date and to notify us of any changes or errors. You must notify us within a reasonable time if you change your name, the country where you are resident or ordinarily resident, or any of your contact details.
3. As referenced above we reserve the right to conduct background checks.